Monday, March 28, 2011

UNFULFILLED



My dear readers,
Soon I will begin a new novel, named "UNFULFILLED".
Please join me again and read this novel. The life of a very famous poetess in Persia inspired me to write this.
The characters, personalities, events, names, and time of this story are all fiction. However the life of this poetess of early twentieth century inspired me to write this novel.
I began writing poetry at very young age of twelve. I am sure my poems those days were not of good caliber; nevertheless, having the craving for writing and the life of this poetess, inspired me at such young age to begin writing, while the quality of my writing were of no value. At the time that I was twelve years old, this poetess was already passed on.
As it is my custom to dedicate my books to my families, far and near, I also like to dedicate "Unfulfilled" to her.
I hope you stay with me and recommend me to your friends and families to become my followers, too.
As I said many times before in the world that the celebrities are taken over the publishing, while they have the opportunities to advertise their books on TV or radio, it is very difficult for real writer, like me or people like me to publish their books. Therefore, the more follower I have, the better chance that a publisher may give me a chance.
After Publishing my autobiography, "THE RAIN STOPS IN TEXAS", A WOMAN'S STRUGGLE FROM OPPRESSION TO FREEDOM in 1997, I haven't had much of a chance to find a publisher for my books. My publisher passed out a few years after the above book was published
, and his publishing company was closed afterward.
As I always I am truly grateful for my followers and their comments.
You will see the posting of "Unfulfilled" very soon.


SEE YOU SOON...

No comments:

Post a Comment