Sunday, July 31, 2011

"MORE TO COME" ✍ ✎ ✏ ✐ ☀ ☑ NIHILISM


While waiting for my next novel, which I am in the process of writing, I will write some poems of mine so you don't forget about me.
This one is called "NIHILISM". I wrote it in 12- 29- 1995; one of my early one in English language, but one of the one that is close to my heart:

"In the moment of nihilism, the lavish breeze,
Is torn between dark and light in an isle.
All prospective thunders please;
And the only inquisitive man is vile.
Within his absolute vain in darkness;
And the gifts of nature are strewn.
He doesn't see in his spiteful blindness-
Rain, flowers, and a script on the stone.
The dissipative clouds are crowned in white;
Soaring majestically into sunset.
And the mountains near in site
Naked and unrivaled, they are set.
A tremendous sensation, so to speak,
A sumptuous abyss, deep and profound.
The nihilistic exasperation of man isn't unique;
As it has not been for many ages around."
This poem is one of my published one. It received the best poem of the year award by the Library of the Congress.

No comments:

Post a Comment