Tuesday, August 2, 2011

MORE TO COME ✍ ✎ LOVE, HATE




I wrote this poem on 1- 30 95. It is an old one, but it's still new in my heart.
"I love me when I deal;
Enemy or friend forget to feel.
I laugh at them, try to reveal
The secrets I used to conceal.
I love me when I blend.
Put bad side, find a friend.
Live my life, not pretend,
Gaze at the future to the end.
I love me when I please;
Look at nature, feel the breeze;
Not thinking of misery, but the ease.
Throw bad thoughts out, and seize.
I love me when I blush;
Feel the warmth in the green lush.
Words die in my lips, I hush.
Let me enjoy the moment, not rush.
I love me when I earn;
A moment of peace and learn.
Forget the ugly, the stern;
Is it time to dance and turn?
I love me when I dine;
Good food and pure wine;
Feel the pleasure all over my spine;
Ecstasy and bliss are mine, mine.
I hate me when I dream;
Supplication and thrill are the theme.
The gloomy light is not a beam.
I wake up with horror and scream."
Again when I wrote this one, I have so much hope in human being goodness, but world began changing around me, and I didn't change with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment