Thursday, August 11, 2011

MORE TO COME ✍ ✍ SUN OF TOMORROW


Is Tomorrow better than today? Has loveliness completely disappeared? Where is the love? Is it only want, need? "I want this; I need that; You must do this for me!" What happened to hope? Where did it go? What happened to togetherness? Where is it? There was a day that they all existed...
On 6- 28- 99 I wrote "SUN OF TOMORROW". You judge it for yourself.
*
"The color of dusk wraps around sun.
A lonely tree in the vast lawn,
Craves water, and finds none.
From the gloomy sky, flees light
To the far horizon with spite.
Rain of light pours of red tulip of night.
The gray night opens its wing
To carry life on its ring.
Wild winds in darkness run and swing.
To a silent humming, cities retire.
On the roof of night, stars inspire.
The wine of moon light, I desire.
It's midnight, and a cloud in vast sky
Abuses the moon with its threat and sigh;
And the old crow mock beautiful butterfly.
In the bosom of this night, I get a surprise.
The glow of your eyes becomes a prize;
Like Sun of tomorrow that I never despise."

No comments:

Post a Comment