Tuesday, August 23, 2011

MORE TO COME ✍ ✍ A WORD MUST BE SAID!


Don't you feel that sometimes you just want to say things, but in the last second before opening your mouth, you close it and don't say a word?
I captured this in the Poem "A WORD MUST BE SAID". It was 7- 6- 1999.
"Is it day light or night's regret?
No, friend, it's an endless sunset;
When in windy weather, birds fly,
And their existence, you can't deny!
You're unsteady and suspicious,
Like the howling of wind so vicious!
A word must be said-
That how much I'm afraid
Of so many wants of my heart;
one is to couple with dark somewhat!
Oh, there is nothing there in my head,
Except the storm of color red-
Which is darkened like night;
And is down cast with fright.
I think of moon;
And of words in a poem I wrote in June!
I think of a stream
And of the earth's fear of its dream;
And of the rich smell in the shade;
And of the legend of a food called bread;
And of the innocence of a child's play;
And of the long highway;
And of the moon without light;
And of the earth with all its fright.
Bravery is gone from my page;
Like old soldier, once he had rage.
Love is lonely, why?
I can see no lover close by!
Dreams are lost in a winding maze;
In the pathways with many doors and maze;
The doors are all shut!
Always, always, the haze stays about.
I think of a home which has keys
to coziness and breeze;
Where the lights are always on;
And it has fearless nights of fun.
Work, work, work...
Without a relief,
Without having any belief,
Into your coffee's wave-
Like a boat caught in a storm's rave-
And in the horizon high-
The cigarette smoke is seen by eye;
A word must be said...
A word must be said...
At dawn, there is a moment which stands
Like the feeling of maturity that commands.
It's a sudden mixture of something unknown,
When heart doesn't want to be alone.
It wants to surrender to dread;
It want to destroy or evade;
And it wants me to say:
No, no, not ever to dismay.
Let me go, go, go ...
A word must be said though!
In the endless sunset of woe
Let me go, go, go ...
✍ ✍ ✍

No comments:

Post a Comment