Wednesday, August 10, 2011

More TO COME ✍✍ I FOUND MY WAY



Visiting Rome, Italy, on Christmas of 1999, and the new year of 2000, my husband and I went to the Vatican, as many others times that we had done so. But this time something happened. Standing in St. Pittsburgh Square and looking at all the lights and decoration for Christmas, I looked at the sky; to my amazement, suddenly a vision came to me. I did not know the meaning of it, or the purpose of it. I thought my eyes were playing games with me. I blinked a few times, Closed my eyes and opened it; and looked again at the sky. It was a sunny day; around noon. The sun rays on that warm day for a cold season were dour; nevertheless I saw the same vision. This REVELATION came to me a few more times.
Nine months later, I was attending RCIA (the classes for becoming a Catholic). Why did it take nine months? I was puzzled with my vision (Revelation). I had to think about it and feel it for a long time. I did not say anything to anyone, even Valentine, my husband, all those NINE MONTHS. However I was talking to Father Don almost every day either on the phone or visiting him. I came home from work one day, nine months later, and the first thing I told my husband was: "I'm becoming a catholic!" His response was: "What!?"
I wrote "I FOUND MY WAY" on 7-24- 2001, which portrays my my vision and revelation and my choosing CHRISTIANITY.
The beautiful eagles, who flew,
Over my head slow;
And sank into puffy cloud
With disturbed thoughts, but loud;
Their sound like a lance,
Travels into horizon trance.
They all know
That I saw the garden glow.
From my cold, stern abyss.
They saw me pluck apples with bliss.
Everyone is afraid,
But I'm joined with no dread
To water, sky, and light.
And I am not afraid of any plight.
The gossip is not about my look;
Or reading an old, holy book.
The gossip is about my hair;
And the flowers flourishing from my air.
The color of my skin, nude;
My feeling have different mood.
I ask the jungle dark,
The wild sea of indifference and lark,
The pearls inside the seashell,
The young eagles, who turn.
What do I need to learn?
They all know,
The dream of eagles have no woe.
In the garden I find the grace;
In the sky, eyes of flowers, and embrace.
The gossip is not of dark.
It is of day and spark;
And of open window, fresh air;
And of vain things burn by fire's flair;
And of pregnant earth;
And of completion, pride, and birth;
And of my discovering the light
Into Christianity with delight!
✍ ✍ ✍

No comments:

Post a Comment