Wednesday, December 7, 2011

JUDAS KISS- Fourteen- Unending Tears ☼ ✉ ✍ ☂




"I thought you never call!?" Helen said.
"Well, I came instead!"
"I took Chris to the neighbor's House." She said and then continued as if complaining:
"How did you know where I live?"
"I've been



following you for a
long time. I know all about you and your husband, his work and his piloting!
"Oh, that! I thought I never hear from you!" She repeated herself. A hot passion of tenderness filled Jacob's heart. He walked to her; made her to stop walking up and down the room and fixing things and picking up her children toys which were scattered all over. He held her; looked into her eyes deep and long. There was something new in her eyes he had not seen before. Oh. so delicate in their glowing wonder and fear. He put his arms around her. She hid her face inside his chest.
It was finally peace, just simple serenity. The old, abhorrent world of tension had gone away at last! His soul and mind were finally at ease and peace. Her fear was lifted and was replaced by high spirit. What she craved for was the light in the darkness made by enfolding arms of Jacob, the silence that was not solitude but it was compassion holding its breath!
"My love!" She cried, lifting her face and looking with frightened, yet gentle wonder of bliss to his face.
Was it real? But his eyes were telling, her eyes were beautiful and soft. They both were without stress or excitement. They were smiling inwardly; smiling with each other and at each other. She hid her face into his shoulder. His heart palpitated. He could see her completely! She knew he loved her and that unnerved her. He knew that she loved him and that pleased him.

To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment