Monday, December 12, 2011

JUDAS KISS- Fifteen- Never Again ☃ ☀ ✔ ✪






Helen began cleaning the disarray children had left behind. Steve entered the room.
"I think they all had a good time, don't you? I made sure all children to win a prize!"
She shook her head as a sign of agreeing with him.
"So what do you think of Melisa?"
Helen paused for a moment. "Why is he asking me about her?" But she knew she could not cause any suspicion. She had to answer him as if everything was normal:
"I liked her. She's very nice. Her daughter goes to the same school as our Elizabeth goes!"
"I know!" Steve said while wanting to leave the room. "It's a strange and small world!"
Helen, who was debating to ask a question, finally gathered all her courage and before Steve was able to leave the room, asked:
"So, her husband was John's lawyer? How did you find them?"
He laughed out loud"
"Actually they found us. I guess they know about all accidents and police reports. They gave John a deal that we couldn't resist!"
So, she was right! These were all Mr. Holland's plan. However she was still perplexed about the reason that Jacob was invited and the reason that he had accepted the invitation. Again, she collected all her nerve and said:
"How come you invited them? You perhaps don't know them much. He is John's lawyer!"
"You're right. Actually, he almost invited himself. . He from the very beginning said that he liked me a lot. He wanted to invite us to his house. So I brought up Chris's birthday. He just simply said: 'Why don't you invite us?' so I did!"
"How strange!" She said and continued her cleaning the room. Steve left. Everything that she had guessed was correct. The only thing that she still did not know, was how this evening would end!?

To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment