Saturday, September 3, 2011

MORE TO COME ✍ ✍ The Blue Veins of my hand




Have you ever overworked so much that when you look at the back of your hands, you see the veins have swollen and they are blue color and

they look like snake? Oh, what a long sentence! But this was the life of this immigrant that left everything behind to save her children. I actually looked at my hand one day and saw my blue veins are swollen and they seemed like snake with no beginning or end! I captured this feeling on 5- 17- 99 in the poem named "THE BLUE VEINS OF MY HAND".
Time is moving away.
Clock is ticking with dismay.
Summer is coming with a sigh;
It doesn't know that I try
To know its deep secret!
I also know the words spoken by sunset.
I even have travelled the world;
The clock is ticking in cold.
I am beginning to understand the earth!
I now understand that leaving does hurt.
It is windy outside;
A flower plays the role of a bride!
It's the season of their love making;
Their scattered seeds are waking;
And I look at the blue veins of my hand!
Those snakes that crawl into my body's land.
In front, is a hot season!
How can I tell a man with reason;
Who is patiently and deliberately walking;
That to stop living, to stop talking?
How can I tell him that he is not alive!
Because he's been forgotten and didn't arrive!
It's windy outside!
The end of beginning is at side!
The day I saw the blue veins of my hand as snake;
was the beginning of my everlasting ache.
It is the beginning of a season with heat.
And I am very cold to compete;
And I feel the cold from head to feet!
I must say to everyone, "good day"!
When the clock is ticking with dismay.
And the blue veins of my hand
Look like snakes inside my body's land!
I must, must say hello
To the fruits that were never mellow;
To the flowers that couldn't make love;
The man who put others above;
And to the man who were never alive;
And to myself with blue veins which drive
Me to madness thinking
My blood, dead snakes are drinking!!!
✍ ✍ ✍

No comments:

Post a Comment