Friday, September 23, 2011

"JUDAS KISS"- TWO- Good- Bye ✍ ✍



Helen had not yet listened to her heart beats, but when she did, she felt that it was heaving violently.
"Oh, dad,

I promise that I never say another word to anyone. I promise!"
Father punished her that night by not giving her love and just to be with Charlotte. So her sister had all the fatherly love by herself. She had no more tears to shed. They were all dried out. She went to school the next morning hungry, early, and thoughtful.
In the next three years father and Helen had ups and downs. Without saying a word to her, she was always the sick man's favorite! So he never stopped their special love, but he made her to beg for it!
Charlotte was always needy, so needy for love from father; even though dad always caused so much physical pain for her; but she went along, never complained, and never said a word to anyone. It came a time that dad made her to take birth control pills, too!
In the three years before Helen's sixteen birthday, her relationship with dad turned sour a little more everyday. One day she talked to mother about all these! this was the first time she was discussing it with her mom. She told mom everything that dad did to her and Charlotte. Mom listened, never interrupted her daughter; let her go on with her story; her detailed description of everything that had done and for how long! She went on and on. Helen wanted mother to say something, to show some emotion or sympathy, but no, she said nothing!
"Mom, you've seen it yourself. I know you have many times! Please tell me something! I am so confused. You're acting as if it is okay what dad is doing to us; but my friends tell me that it isn't okay, that my dad is a sick man, that he's a criminal. They say that you're sick, too, that you don't take us away from him! Please mom, which one is right? Why are you so silent about this? I know that you know!"
Elizabeth sat on the chair in the kitchen and looked at her daughter with a strange grimace on her face. Helen could not read any impression on her mother's face. Finally she said:
"You two, one day are going to ruin my life. I have no place to go! I have no job, no education! If I do anything, he divorces me! What do I do then?"
"Mom, do you mean to tell me that what dad does to us is not okay?"
"Of course it's not okay!"
"So why aren't you doing something about it? How could you mom?"
" I told you, I have no choice; and if you go around and tell people about it, I say that you're lying, that you're making up all of it, do you understand?"
Eight years of thinking that dad loved her in this sadistic way, and mom knew that he molested his children and went along with it...!
She was sick to her stomach. Her friends were right! Her dad had abused her and her sister and her mom did not do a thing to save them! Mom had watched her daughters being molested by someone that supposed to protect them. These discoveries were too extreme to be called victimized or victim hood! They were uproar and ominous which the atrocities brunt of nights and morning of eight years brought everlasting revulsion and horror to her. How strange that all these times, she had been joyful?! Now that she finally recognized that the sick, great happiness and bliss of the last eight years was not elation, she could only perceive morbid act that had done to her for so long by both her father and mother would never go away; she would never recover, unless she could find some kind of power to make it to go away...!!!

To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment