Wednesday, September 14, 2011

"JUDAS KISS" Introduction





Coming very soon!!!!!!!!!
A novel about heroism, duplicity, war, peace, heaven, hell, hereafter,

and beyond...
This novel is not a two cultured novel like most of my other books; but it is all an American novel! It will capture your heart right away! In the country we live, there are some unlucky ones, who face poverty, dishonesty, stealing,
divorce, unfaithfulness! Children who are abused everyday by strangers or someone close in family, parents who close their eyes to the abused ( their children ) and abusers.
Everything that you take from this book is the mental labor of love which has taken me many months to write!
Won't you join me by reading this novel, when I begin posting a few pages everyday in a few days; and encouraging me to write the end of it?
Please join...

No comments:

Post a Comment